This is our favorite recipe for Key Lime Pie that we’d like to share with you as it is the signature dessert of the Florida Keys. Enjoy a taste of our paradise at home!
You will need the following ingredients:
- A single graham cracker crust, ideally 9 inches
- Grated lime zest, 1 tablespoon
- Sour creamp, ½ cup
- Sweetened condensed milk, 3 cups
- Key lime juice ¾ cup
Once you’re ready with the ingredients, follow these baking instructions:
- You will then preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- Then combine condensed milk, sour cream, lime juice, and lime rind in a bowl. Mix it well and pour in the graham cracker crust.
- Bake it in preheated oven for 5 to 8 minutes. Once the pinhole bubbles burst it will be ready. Make sure it is not brown. Let the pie cool off for a few minutes before serving.
- Feel free to add slices of lime to top it off.