Aside from the weather being perfect year round, the food is just as flawless in Islamorada. The cuisine is unbelievable no matter where you go. We recommend eating lightly before you come out on the water. On many of our charters, we offer snacks and drinks!. But afterwards, we recommend any of the following places:
- Midway Café & Coffee Bar – for a casual breakfast or lunch!
- Chef Michael’s – for a fine dining experience
- MEAT Eatery and Taproom – if you’re craving red meat instead of fish!
- Lazy Days- a beautiful Oceanside meal with a huge menu
- Morada Bay – famous for its giants cocktils
- Green Turtle Inn – a classic Islamorada hotspot
- Oo-tray – if you’re into trendy cocktails and small plates